Knives! Knives!

Better than Knox

Same humor as knox(wich I don't like very much). But much better animated and modelled. Nice effort. Make more

-Clay-Fight- -Clay-Fight-

There is another clay fight too

Back in 2002 we started a series of clay fights. Go and watch them, especially the last ones. they are great ;)

Broken Broken

Brilliant!

The animation suits the song very well. Nice interaction between sound and animation. This took a lot of time, WOW 6 minutes! Isn't this the longest flash on NG?

Respect!

FireHound responds:

hehe, as usual you are far too kind with your words.
glad you liked it of course :)

Wolf & Raven Wolf & Raven

Great!!!

Hey Serge, you did a great job with my backgrounds. I like your frame by frame animation style! Not many people do this on NG. I think you should make more videoclips of songs that you like in participation with me and others. Maybe we can do a thing with clay, 3d animation and your frame by frame animation. Keep up the good work!

FireHound responds:

Hey Jelle. Thank you for reviewing.
Well, I've actually already started with a new project. It is a videoclip for battlefield by blind guardian.
And letse make clay fight 8 soon! Get your ass over here!

Forever alone... Forever alone...

The movie suits the song well!

I like your combination between frame by frame animation and motion tweening. Frame by frame takes a lot of time but because of it the movie comes alive! Maybe you should finish the song! You can tell from this part of the song that there is more going on. This part made me curious about what will be coming! FINISH IT!

FireHound responds:

ik geloof niet dat ik het ga afmaken sinds ik al gestart ben met het creƫren van een nieuwe muziekvideo. maar toch leuk dat je ff liet weten wat je dacht.
laters

(2003)Bar Fight! (2003)Bar Fight!

hey another claymation artist

I've never seen your other claymations. Me and my nephew have made the Clay Fight series. We have made 7 till now but soon there will be more! You should check them out! Nice to see more clay artists here! But for the next time, try to get the images a bit sharper!
to find clay fight just type "Jelle" or just clay fight in the search field.

Knox responds:

ill check them out

Arena 1 Arena 1

Vet gedaan man!

Yo Serge! Goed bezig jongen!
Je krijgt vette reviews. Ik ben benieuwd naar je volgende, maar maak hem inderdaad iets langer zodat we langer van je graphics kunnen genieten! 24 frames per sec was een goed idee, lekker soepel loopt het!

FireHound responds:

Hey Jelle. Hehe, thanx voor de review. Maak zelf ook nog is wat! Mr. nerd? waar blijft die?

The Crime Scene Cop The Crime Scene Cop

Stick figures are sooooooooooo boring!!!

Please don't use stick figures anymore! If you draw a face and a body, your character can express more! Especially face expressions!
The movie was not bad but I think you are more creative than you showed in this movie.
I'll check your next movie.

vamp war2 vamp war2

THIS MOVIE DESERVES A HIGHER SCORE!!!!

Hey this movie rocks man! Like the blurry fx!!!

This score (3,08) is WAY to low!!! It deserves at least a 3,50!

I think you have had a lot of work with the frame by frame animation!! KEEP IT COMING!

Like to see vamp war 3!

;)

Strawberry Spring Strawberry Spring

I love the style!

I like your style! It's different from the most flashies on NG! I always like creative movies. I try to make different flash movies myself (clay animations (submitted by serge van dun) ).
I'd like to see more. Gave you a 5.

Jelle van Dun